Events & Shows
Mogul Launches Mobile App To Help Ambitious Millennial Fanbase Reach Their Goals
New York, NY – June 11, 2019 — Mogul, one of the largest ecosystems for 30 million plus women across 196 countries to realize their full potential, launches its first ever mobile app on iOS to empower you to successfully set, organize and accomplish your professional and personal goals no matter how small or large they may be.
“92 percent of people who set goals never actually achieve them,”
-David Pham, MouglX COO
The data supporting this quote is what’s driven Chief Product Officer David Pham and thought leaders over at Mogulx to create their first ever mobile solution to the hectic lives lived by today’s millennial entrepreneurs.
The app boasts to give users a solution to ” that feeling at the end of the day when you know you have done so much, but you still feel like you’re not doing enough. “
Mogul’s app and features allow you to create and access:
- Evening Ritual: check in and reflect on your day. Then, plan out your next day.
- Morning Ritual: start your day on the right foot with an overview of the previous day that gets you in a positive mindset.
- Add in your goals and break them down into micro-goals which you can timeline into your daily schedule and to-dos. Your goals live alongside your day-to-day and your to do’s, fostering multitasking and productivity
- Integrates with your existing calendar, so you never have to exit the app to check any other commitments. Everything can live in one place.
- See what your day looks like at a glance so that you can be ready to own the day. Easily accessible from the bottombar.
- Access to Mogul’s worldwide community
- Real-time reminders and push notifications for both evening and morning rituals
“It is extremely exciting to launch the Mogul app to our users and public worldwide and help goals become reality,” says Tiffany Pham, CEO and Founder of Mogul. “Personal and professional growth does not happen overnight. Following years of research and development, our app provides you with a system to enable you to become your most productive self and reach your full potential. We support you through daily reflection, proactive planning, and a community worldwide to walk this journey with.”
The Mogul app, similar to the upcoming Brooklyn based conference bearing the same name, targets millennial hustlers and entrepreneurs, helping them quickly and efficiently organize their hectic lifestyle for optimal productivity.
That means not falling victim to lost ideas and unharnessed potential and therefore, more time to invest in yourself each day.– Mogulx Press Team
Mogul does not limit its audience to strictly entrepreneurs. It is a platform that can be used by everyone looking to streamline their day-to-day ; from working mom’s to college students to independent musicians and creatives. There’s something beneficial for everyone.
Download the mobile app HERE
Mogul, the fastest growing technology platform for more than 30 million women across 196 countries and 30,470 cities, enabling women to realize their goals and reach their full potential.
Headquartered in NYC, Mogul has been named one of the 100 Most Exciting Startups by Business Insider, Best Website for Finding Top Talent by Inc. Magazine, Top Website for Marketing Your Company Online by Forbes, and Top Online Learning Platform by Entrepreneur.